Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Respecting the developers.


I've been on a tutorial learning spree to get the hang of these new programming concepts. More importantly, I have to step in for some best practices. To embark on creating an app haphazardly does scare me, though, more importantly than developing something, one must have a brilliant, innovative idea shaped in an application.  At the moment, mastering Python for Ubuntu applications, Java for Android, and Objective-C for iOS is a far-reaching goal.

Just watch those many other developers out there, ready to pounce with their code-driven minds and adept skill with their computers.  With their applications, they are shaping the future.  Perhaps, I'm still feeling insecure. :/

Sitting down in the library with my suburbs-residing cousins today, I have a long way to go. But the summer is ample time to fill those gaps of programming.  I've been hanging out not too actively in the Ubuntu forums and AskUbuntu, and that needs a fix soon. I still haven't lost hope about starting a Linux User Group; without the proper knowledge, however, I will have trouble raising up a crowd of burgeoning people.

The experience is nevertheless exhilarating!


No comments:

Post a Comment