Search This Blog

Monday, June 11, 2012

Gearing for summertime sessions. Linux User Group.

My mind is pouring with a waterfall of ideas for summer break.

Last Thursday, I commenced a solo project: writing up a Constitution for a proposed Linux User Group.  I finished my first draft on the Saturday, and since then, the document underwent 5 revisions, thanks to the help of supportive members and the UCLA LUG.  I couldn't have sweeped the floors efficiently without their support. 
 
I've decided to turn in the group application in by Friday.  The constitution was finalized to pure polished status, and  I will release it for public scrutiny soon.

I don't mind standing strong for the idea.  I know that many people out there are cynical and pessimistic of my endeavors, that I'm gunning for college admissions, that change is worse than no change.  Whether people try my conviction to near obsolescence or only sense avarice and exaltation of the self in this seemingly quixotic undertaking, I brave the storm. I know that with trial comes error.  Even support comes with brother opposition.  The odds, however, have no say.  With unnerving fervor, I hope to ground the foundation.

I already have a website up: www.jmhslug.org
- there is more content to come in due time.

If you are interested in being part of the group or have any questions, please let me know via the site.  There is a "contact me" you can use. 



No comments:

Post a Comment