Search This Blog

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Constitution in the works for an aspiring group.

For the past few days, I have been working tirelessly for an impeccable constitution, and my efforts are finally paying off. The document is almost completed.  My to-be group members have very high expectations on the birth of our Linux User Group in the high school. 

Although I wrote the constitution as a solo project for myself, I have not dripped a bead of sweat, nor did I falter with the lack of energy.  Instead, I stood up high, tall, demanding, to raise a legion of students who have sought purpose once but can't find it alone.  The inanity of school competition and all its sorry frivolities, I hope, will drift from these souls as they reach out to their abilities and demonstrate outstanding willingness to push the group to a great start.

I am still debating whether I should post up the first draft of the constitution or wait till the final copy.  That's another issue.  Till then, please wish us luck in our endeavors!

No comments:

Post a Comment